Just Another Conservative Rant!!!

Thursday, December 09, 2004

Annan Endorsed?

Hey Everyone,

After reading an article that was posted on The Drudge Report, I decided to write the president and tell him exactly what I think of the administration's support of Kofi Annan. That is correct, the administration has issued a statement saying that it supports the Secretary General. Well, I have a little problem with that, Annan is no more than a two-bit criminal and I don't feel like we should be supporting his ability to run the UN. As a matter of fact, I feel that we should, as a country, call for his resignation!!!


Here is the link of the article that got me all fired up. I hope that it pisses you off as much as it did me!!! And below is the email which I sent the President!!!


Tedro

____________________________________________________________


Mr. President,

I am a staunch supporter of you and your administration. But I have had it up to my ears with this ringing endorsement of the Kofi Annan. He is a common criminal. And for Mr. Danforth to say that we have worked well with the Secretary General is an outright lie. Where is all this political capital I have been hearing about? I am sick and tired of being a supporter of conservative values and then watch as my administration doesn’t have the fortitude to call for Kofi Annan’s resignation. This sounds more to me like we are trying to get along with the likes of the French, Russians and the Germans. What are we doing? My confidence in the administration is dwindling when I here this sort of response. This is not what I voted for!!! I have given the administration both time and money. And I am ready for some answers. Please reconsider this endorsement of Annan and push diligently for his resignation. Better yet, let’s get out of the UN all together. It is nothing without us and it is high-time we pull ourselves up by the bootstraps and cut our ties with that corrupt organization!!! I am sick and tired of all the naysayers being in control. Put your foot down Mr. President and call for the resignation of that common criminal.

Thank you for your time!!!

Ted Cole

Durham, NC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home