Just Another Conservative Rant!!!

Wednesday, December 08, 2004

No Choice in the Democrat Party

This is exactly how I feel about the party that says they are the party of "Choice". I say screw the democrat party. I think that here in the next 10 to 20 years we will see the total demise of this sickening party!!! Check out the the link below...

Democrats Leave us with No Choices

This is the true situation that democrats have to come to terms with. I am sick and tired of listening to these idiots talk about being the party of choice and inclusion. They live in a world of make-believe. Where they talk to only people that agree with them. They will not tolerate anything that isn't what they believe. Talk about the party of open-thought and inclusion.

After watching the election, and the party's vile attempts to defame our president; I have decided that I hate them. I know it seems harsh but they stand for nothing, unless they think it will advance their pursuit of power. I don't respect that at all. As a matter of fact, I hate that. The democrats have fleeced a sector of America... don't let them do it anymore!!! We must stop them!!!

Tedro

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home