Just Another Conservative Rant!!!

Sunday, July 25, 2004

Just Pathetic... don't you think?

I have been listening to all the rhetoric coming from both sides of the liberals mouths. I guess it really doesn't surprise me that much that they are going to try and paint John Kerry as some kind of moderate. But let us not forget his senate voting record... the most liberal senator of them all. Is this really what Americans want? I don't think so!!! I know that most of the people that will read this are also convinced of the same but, needless to say, it needs more recognition. I am sick and tired of letting the left get away with lies. It is just pathetic!

I also wanted to tell you a little story. I have a very good friend of mine who is friends with a diehard liberal. I was talking to my friend last night and she informed me of this liberals uninformed opinion of me. My friend told me that this girl thinks I am a conservative because I am part of big corporate pharmaceuticals. And she has judged me as such without any rhyme or reason. And they say they are the compassionate ones. How full of shit are these people. Just goes to show you who these liberals really are.

Adios!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home